Father’s Day is a sweet holiday for me because I am a Daddy’s girl through and through. My Dad loves to swim, listen to music, hike, eat any kind of chocolate, and garden with my Mom. Personalizing gifts to the loved one’s interests goes the extra mile, so I’ve rounded up Father’s Day gifts I think would be great for my Dad and timeless gifts any Dad would love. Many of these were inspired by David’s recent purchases and have his stamp of approval!
Father’s Day Gift Ideas:
1. Classic UGG Slippers: You can’t go wrong with UGGs. David wears his daily.
2. Apple AirPods: Perfect for business calls, working out, or a jam sesh.
3. Laptop Backpack: Another David-approved item. The folding pouch buckles for added security.
4. Tom Ford Cologne: This is a classic, mature scent. Although pricey, a little goes a very long way.
5. Whiskey & Honey-Infused Truffles: Need I say more about this combination?
6. Yakatori Grill: You can grill items indoors on this. Note that the color is a tad more pink than beige.
7. New York Times Subscription: For the Dad who likes to stay informed.
9. Work/Gardening Gloves: These durable gloves are great for gardening or yard work.
What are you getting the men in your life for Father’s Day this year? I’d love to know in the comments.