Happy Friday! July Fourth being in the middle of the work week this year threw me off, and this entire week has felt like one long, happy weekend. This week we enjoyed sweet time with friends and family over drinks and grilling, and this weekend the fun continues with an outdoor movie (which is on my summer to do list!) and a much needed date night. Keep reading for things you might be inspired by, interested in, or encouraged by this week…
1. I shared the beauty items I’m always restocking.
2. I’m already thinking about autumn, my favorite season.
3. This feminine Rebecca Taylor top I’ve been eyeing is now $100 off at Sax.
4. A podcast about the Enneagram, which has helped me understand myself better than any other personality type tool.
5. These are my favorite purchases from June.
6. My eyebrows are finally filling in with the help of GrandeBROW.
7. The much anticipated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale begins for cardholders next week.
8. We’re loving our new miniature Keurig for quick, simple mornings.
9. I’ve been using this smokey eye and nude lip technique since 2012!