Happy Weekend! We had some milder days earlier in the week which were just lovely. I’ve been getting into the habit of waking early (6am) for a long morning walk and it is setting the tone for my days. We were going to check off another item on my summer to-do list this weekend with a trip to the North Carolina coast, but thunderstorms are keeping us in town. Tonight David and I are headed to dinner and tomorrow we’ll work on our fall garden. What are you up to this weekend?
1. A refreshing reminder that Instagram is not reality.
2. These 75% off Tory Burch knee-high boots make me want October.
3. Four French Routines worth incorporating.
4. Morning toast with the best peanut butter I’ve ever tasted.
5. My full skincare routine, morning and night.
6. Here’s what I bought from the Nordstrom sale.
7. Inspired by: “The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.”
8. These burnt orange slides will transition from summer to autumn.
9. My dress of choice from the July Gal Meets Glam collection.
11. My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale first look picks.