The season for gifting is almost upon us! When I asked on Instagram, the majority of you responded that you’re already shopping, so I thought I’d start sharing gift guides now. My hope is that these guides will help you select meaningful gifts that your friends and family will treasure. Home-themed presents are among my favorites. It feels good to gift a touch of warmth and happiness to the place where people spend the majority of their time.
- Gold Picture Frames // Fill with a photo of a special memory together.
- Weathered Vase // For the friend who’s always picking up fresh flowers from Trader Joe’s or a local market.
- Nesting Mixing Bowls // A clever kitchen accessory for the friend who loves to cook & stay organized.
- Pair of Cream Vases // Perfect as bud vases on a nightstand or kept in the kitchen on display.
- Faux Fur Throw // A catch-all gift that anyone would love for cozying up with a book or watching a movie on cold winter nights.
- Olive Oil Cruet // A decorative, functional kitchen staple that’s pretty and will be used daily.
- Terrain Woven Doormat // This would be my go-to for a friend with a new home. Its classic, textured look would work well with anyone’s style.
- Neutral Spoon Rest // A necessary accessory for cooking winter soups and stews.
- Brass Candlesticks // These are eye-catching when placed on a coffee table or placed next to vintage books in built-ins.
- Winter Forest Soap Set with Caddy // Soaps are one of my favorite festive home touches, like I mentioned here. This highly-rated set is 20% off through tonight and is a great gift for just about anyone on your list.
Gifts Under $100:
Woven Ottoman Tray // Great for the person who loves to host. Could be set atop an ottoman for decor or used as a serving tray.
Set of 4 Gold Plates // I could see gifting these to some of my girlfriends who love to host ladies’ nights. Such a pretty way to share an app or treat with one’s closest friends.
Moss & Mint Candle // While I love Christmas candles, I sometimes tire of cinnamon and balsam. Shake things up with this garden mint and soft moss blend in a colorful glass jar.
Double Wall Hurricanes // Ideal for the hostess who loves to decorate year-round, these hurricanes have an interior space to add seasonal cuttings, stones, and flowers.
Lattice Ginger Jars // Again, these are a favorite gift of mine because of the endless ways to style them. Easily filled with flowers or used in a vignette on a side table, dinner table, or by the stove.
A Soft Throw // I own the softest throw in blush & David’s requested that I buy it for his man room in brown. We fight for it every evening! I also love this throw with poms & think it’d be a sweet gift for a new Momma to use in a nursery.
Gifts Under $50:
Mortar & Pestle // Ideal for the gal or guy who loves to make homemade guac. Gift with a bag of Tostitos chips and your favorite guacamole recipe, just for fun.
Seasonal Candle Holder // Perfect for the new homeowner or friend who loves to decorate. I love the golden finish & this would look stunning as a centerpiece or atop a coffee table.
Gold Key Bottle Opener // I love functional items that are also decorative. It’s beautiful but can also open a beer, when needed!
Stone Soap Dish // Somehow, real soap and a dish is a little homier than the foaming pump kind.
Terracotta Vase // The neutral palette of this affordable, hand-thrown vase will go well in any home.
Winter Forest Soap and Candle // I wish I could have this woodsy evergreen and cinnamon scent in my house all year long.
Was this gift guide helpful? Let me know what you’re loving and what you’d like to see more of in the comments or on Instagram.