It’s a rainy Monday here – the perfect kind of day to spend a few hours curled up with a laptop and a shopping list. This Cyber Monday’s deals are even better than Black Friday, so it’s a great time to stock up on staples you’ve been eyeing all year long, like coats, boots, handbags, beauty items, and home essentials.
Below, I’ve listed my top 10 Cyber Monday items as well as a full list of all the best sales with my favorite finds from each.
Natalie’s Top 10 Cyber Monday Picks
- Neutral Wrap Coat – Timeless style with a notch collar. Originally $278, now $139.
- Ralph Lauren Houndstooth Coat – A timeless pattern with gold hardware. Originally $395, now $142.
- Faux Fur Coat – Like wearing a blanket out and about. Originally $149, now $119.
- Brown Leather Bootie – The go-with-anything bootie with a block heel. Originally $178, now $133.
- NeoCutis Bioserum – This product changed my skin – just read the reviews. One bottle lasts about 6 months. Originally $235, now $176.
- Nespresso – Create all your favorite, frothy coffee drinks at home. Originally $375, now $195.
- Velvet Skinny Jeans – Velvet is seasonal and eye-catching, and I love the festive color options. Originally $130, now $98.
- Kate Spade Velvet Tote – Not usually one for Kate Spade, but the branding is subtle and the look is classic. Originally $358, now $175.
- Cashmere Lined Tech Gloves – Come in 3 colors and are touchscreen friendly. Originally $98, now $49.
- ‘Alinda’ Over the Knee Boot – I love the tassel detail of this highly-rated boot in 3 colors. Originally $229, now $159.