It’s been a quieter week on the blog as I pulled away to think about what I want to share with you here as we move into the fall. My goal is to inspire you to see every piece of your life as an opportunity to create, be it how you dress, style your hair, care for your skin, prepare dinner, spend your free time, or approach your relationships. I plan to articulate more of this vision with you on my Instagram stories soon! This weekend, we’re headed to the coast for a wedding, and I can’t wait to be near the water!
For now, keep reading to see what I’m excited about or that’s inspiring me lately…
1. I shared designer staples & their lookalikes under $150.
2. Been cuddling up with this fur throw under $100 for TV nights.
3. My skincare routine & products, morning and night.
4. This feminine dress under $90 is absolutely perfect for a fall wedding.
5. Growing my brows out with this serum & seeing great results.
6. Free People makes the softest oversized sweaters & I’m already peeking at their fall collection.
7. We’re hooked on this salmon marinade (I omit the butter)!
8. These are 5 things on my sister’s wedding registry we own & love.
9. My favorite lip conditioner – it’s always in my bag!