Goodbye February, hello March! I’m not sure I’ve ever experienced such a rainy February, with three weeks of nearly consecutive gray skies and showers. Nonetheless, it was a joyous month! I’m readier than ever for spring (21 days away!) but, meanwhile, here’s a look back at February, my favorite purchases and most-used items, and a sneak peek at what’s ahead on the blog…
- I celebrated many more birthdays. There are 6 in our families alone! It’s a good excuse to get the family together, which I love.
- I traveled to my old hometown of Menlo Park, California for a conference. It was so nice to be back on familiar ground and reminisce.
- Wrapped up design for the living room as well as touch ups to the bedroom, entryway, and more. I’m so happy with the direction our wonderful designer, Betsey Mosby, took. Can’t wait to show you more!
- Took a lot of photos and am growing in my love of photography.
Best Buys of February
My favorite purchases and most-used items of the month.
- C/MEO Sweater – You guys, I LOVE this sweater! I’m usually not one for twists and ties, but the twist front and fitted lower sleeves are so feminine and flattering. It’s my favorite sweater purchase of the year. It’s on sale through tomorrow (use code GOBIG19), so act quickly if you’re interested!
- Thorne Protein – In an effort to cut down on sugar, processed food, and sweets, I started having 2 scoops of this chocolate protein for breakfast. The amount of vitamins in it is incredible, it tastes good, and it keeps me full until lunch. It comes in vanilla as well.
- Smoothie Cup – I snagged this at Starbucks and now use it every day to sip my protein smoothie throughout the morning. So easy to clean and keeps my drink cold for awhile.
- Joie Joggers – My most-worn pair of black pants! This is the second pair I’ve purchased in 5 or 6 years, so they last a long time. The fit is slimming, the material is lightweight for warmer months, and they can be dressed up or down.
- Woven Bag – My very first woven bag and it’s under $100! Perfect to carry in the spring and into summer. See it on me in this blog post.
- Makeup Case – The $26 customizable makeup case you’ve seen me rave about on stories. It was a best buy of January but I had to put it here again because I’ve enjoyed using it at home and traveling this month. Hands down, the best makeup case I’ve ever purchased!
- Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream – The winter weather had my hands drier than usual, so I carry this cream alongside my usual Caudalie lip conditioner to say moisturized.
On the Blog
Reader Favorite // Romantic Blouses for Spring
Natalie’s Favorite // A Soft Smoky Eye and Nude Lip
Can’t Miss // What to Buy at the Shopbop Buy More, Save More Sale
(Use code GOBIG19 and act quickly as this sale ends tomorrow, March 2nd!)
This month on the blog, I’ll be sharing spring style inspiration, like this affordable jumpsuit, home decor updates, favorite athletic shoes, and vacation wardrobe picks. We’ll be heading to Florida for a “spring break” at the end of the month and are eager for the fresh dose of sunshine and time with friends!
If you haven’t already, sign up for my newsletter (on the right-hand side of the blog homepage) to be the very first to see new blog posts, special announcements and exclusive sale alerts, and more.
I love receiving your ideas, feedback, and kind messages! Please continue to send them by email, on Instagram, on in the comments of my posts. Thanks for stopping by NatalieYerger.com, and don’t forget that all of life is your canvas to create!