Happy October! David and I are headed to Charlottesville, VA for our five-year anniversary this afternoon, and it looks like temperatures are settling nicely into true fall fashion all across the country. Can you tell I’m excited!? With that in mind, here’s a roundup of recent fall fashion and home finds under $100.
(PS — Click any product in the collage to shop, or scroll down for my note on each item.)
- This braided sleeve cold shoulder pullover is perfect for tucking into a pair of your favorite jeans but can also be styled many other ways.
- Pair this mockneck sweater dress (also comes in black) with knee-high boots like I did here for date night or with sneakers for a casual fall look.
- You can’t go wrong with an all-white sneaker, but these also come with green, navy, and black accents for the adventurous. Pair with jeans, a fleece jacket, and a lightweight sweater for fall.
- This cozy fringed Mango scarf is under $50 and comes in 13 colors.
- This lululemon backpack is a recent purchase of mine and works perfectly for working from coffee shops (it has a laptop sleeve), the gym, and air travel.
- Wear this houndstooth belt miniskirt with a neutral oversized sweater and simple booties to keep all eyes on its fun pattern.
- The perfect croc mini bag to carry your phone, cards, and a lipgloss for date night. Sizing easier to see in these photos.
- Classic beige trench coats can technically work for fall and spring, but this faux-suede option just screams fall to me and is currently on sale. More trench coats here.
- This hinged vase looks just like the one I’m displaying on our dining table for fall decor but is 1/3 of the price. I like to leave ours empty, but you can fill the vases with water and add buds if you like.
- This Free People felt hat is just the right size and appears to have a sturdy rim, which means it won’t bend or require steaming.
- These suede New Balance sneaks are one of a kind! They’d look really pretty paired with navy tones and a faux sherpa in a casual fall look.