The biggest sale days of the season are right around the corner, and this year some of them are happening earlier than ever before! I know the next couple of weeks are going to fly by, so David and I have been trying to do all of our shopping extra early.
While most sales will begin in a few weeks, Walmart is kicking it off with their Deals for Days events—a series of three sale events so that you can shop Black Friday early! The second one is happening now, and it’s the perfect opportunity to shop affordable fashion pieces for yourself or your loved ones ahead of time so that you can kick back and enjoy the season.
To help you narrow down your search, I’ve curated a selection personal recommendations from the best Walmart Fashion finds for women. I found a $39 faux fur jacket (also comes in camel) and snakeskin booties to wear right now. Don’t miss out stocking up on cute basics, including leggings, long sleeve t-shirts, blazers, camis, winter boots, sweaters, jumpsuits, cardigans, and outerwear for layering as the weather cools down.
You don’t have to break the bank to stay on trend—just visit Walmart and get lost in their amazing fashion finds. These are some of my casual outfit favorites from the sale.
- This single breasted coat would layer beautifully for the holidays.
- This leopard print scarf is in my cart.
- The coziest half zip sherpa for $10 (similar here by Athletic Works).
- This $24 snakeskin bag would add a pop to any affordable fall outfit.
- Love the checked heel detail on these Sam Edelman winter boots.
- Don’t sleep on this packable Time and Tru puffer jacket (7 colors).
- Love the cut of this Sofia Vergara sweater—pair with skinny jeans.
- An ivory knit set by Scoop for cold days (or as a stocking stuffer).
- Balance this blouse’s feminine ruffles with a utility jacket and sneakers.
- The cutest moto jacket for $24—I’d wear it with a maxi dress.
- A chenille lounge set for the homebody—comes in a few different colors.
- A $12 tote roomy enough for your laptop, scarf, and gloves.
- These Steve Madden booties have a durable sole for winter.
- A cozy jogger set (three colors) for under $20.
- This pair of jeans by Sofia Jeans has amazing reviews.
More Walmart Outfit Deals & Fall Outfit Ideas
Linking a few more of my winter and fall style faves in the women’s clothing section from this sale in the round up below—all are up to 40% off!! Shoes, coats, bags, bodysuits, denim jackets, you name it—fall outfit staples and new arrivals are up to 40% off at Walmart.com from men’s and women’s fashion brands like Levi’s and Steve Madden.
Don’t forget that Walmart offers free 2-day shipping for some of its best sellers—there’s no need to have a membership like Amazon Prime, Nordstrom, and other retailers. Pickup is also available at select Walmart stores.
I hope you find something you love! If you enjoyed this style blog post, be sure to follow along on Instagram for more outfit inspiration, gift guides, home decor, try on hauls, styling tips, and behind the scenes.
Thank you to rewardStyle and Walmart for sponsoring this post.