The weekend is here! Is it me, or does it seem like weekdays move faster once warm weather rolls around? I’m not complaining. David and I are finally getting in a rhythm of shooting outfits regularly, and I’m so excited because it means I get to share more style inspiration with you every week. It’s such a treat to have you here—thank you for following along, from the bottom of my heart!
Below, what I wore this week, recent finds you have to see, and reader FAQs. xo!
Click any image to shop it directly.
- Just ordered this under $100 romper and I am obsessed.
- The latest Studio McGee collection at Target is so good. What I bought: blanket, throw pillows, art (!), vase.
- Speaking of decor, this oval mirror is gorgeous.
- Summer is in 30 days! Here are 5 easy neutral outfit ideas for the season.
- My beach vacation packing list (based on our trip to the Turks & Caicos!).
- My Vince slides are on sale (worth the splurge—so comfortable!).
- Really enjoying the practical tips from this makeup artist on Instagram.
- Added this dress to my birthday/sale wishlist. I mean…swoon.
- Love this cutout sports bra ($49) to wear with high-waisted shorts.
- Just started following this couple—can’t wait to see how they flip their new Raleigh home!
1. Lip color you wear most often?
They changed the formula on my long-time favorite, so I bought this based on the reviews—it did not disappoint! It has just the right amount of shine, pigment, and plumping. Shows up beautifully in photos!
2. Self tanner that doesn’t look streaky?
I love the Tan Luxe drops—when I’m thorough with applying them the tan looks so natural. This is the lotion I use with them for summer—it smells heavenly and leaves zero oily feel.
3. Summer bag recommendations?
A roomy tote that can fit all the things! During summer I lug around more stuff (in the best way!)—pool towels, water bottle, sunglasses—so I like something that can carry it all comfortably. I bought this basket bag (on the smaller side), but this one, this one, and this one are also under $100 and roomier!
4. What to wear to a summer wedding? It’s outdoors!
I’m helping my sister shop for a wedding in June & sent her this dress (comes in and out of stock quickly—on preorder in a different color here). I shared more wedding guest dresses here.
5. Summer perfume?
Wearing this quite a bit lately, but this is my most-worn summer scent.