If you’ve been around here awhile, you know I’m big on quality when it comes to my wardrobe, and Tory Burch has been one of the brands I’ve trusted for exactly that for many years. I’m so excited to partner with TB today to share my picks from the Tory Burch Private Sale event. Everything from shoes to handbags and clothing is up to 60% off!
The Tory Burch logo is instantly recognizable, and if you love it, classic crowd-favorites like the monogram tote bags and Miller Cloud sandals are included in the sale. One thing I love about TB is that, for those of us who prefer minimal branding on our items, she always creates label-free pieces.
Below are my top 12 picks from this season’s Private Sale!
- GREEN SWEATER / The casual sophistication of this sweater would look great with tailored pants and on-trend clogs.
- QUILTED CONVERTIBLE SHOULDER BAG / I have this bag in tan and can’t recommend it enough! The moss green is perfect for fall; can be worn crossbody or on the shoulder.
- SUNGLASSES / Oversized (but not too much) tortoise sunnies for fall.
- GREEN SHIRT DRESS / I’m seeing this beauty paired with knee-high boots and a belt.
- BLACK CARDIGAN / Simple knits like this are something I like to keep handy for throwing over the shoulders or wearing with separates.
- BELT / This woven black belt is a moody take on a favorite summer accessory. Perfect for wearing over your summer dresses with black booties for a transitional look.
- SILK SCARF / Scarves in seasonal colors like this are great for adding a pop. Wear in your hair, around your bag, or around your neck.
- OLIVE PANTS / I absolutely love a kick crop pant like these with high-shaft ankle boots and a neutral fall sweater.
- CHOCOLATE HOBO / This leather bag has a chic equestrian vibe and can be worn crossbody or as a shoulder bag.
- RUFFLED FLORAL DRESS / This gorgeous dress with pockets is half off in two prints! The crisscross back is a fun detail.
- FLEECE PULLOVER / I love a casual half-zip for fall weekends, and this one comes in 3 spunky colorways. Would be cute with jeans and sneakers.
- BOOTIES / These comfortable block heel booties have great reviews and are on
Keep in mind that more styles will be added to the Tory Burch Private Labor Day Sale at ToryBurch.com on Sunday, 9/4, and it ends on Monday, 9/5. I hope you find something you love!
Thank you to Tory Burch and Shoplooks for sponsoring this post.