The holidays are officially upon us and the first of December is just days away! I already have a few holiday parties on the calendar as I’m sure many of you do too. These parties tend to fall into two buckets: cozy casual (think games, cheese boards, wine, and gift exchanges) or festive/dressy (fancy dinners, cocktail parties, fundraisers, etc.). Below I’m sharing my favorite holiday party outfits for both types of occasions.
2. This fringed top under $50 is reminiscent of ’20s style.
5. An under $100 flapper-style mini dress.
6. The dressiest option for a white tie holiday party.
8. A festive shoe under $100 to go with any of the outfits above.
9. The prettiest conservative metallic dress—one of my favorites on this list!
10. A sparkly champagne dress for your office party.
11. The feather trim makes this blush top so festive!
12. This sequin one-shoulder dress is only a shade above $100.
13. Love the silhouette of this lined midi—great for a company holiday party.
Let me know if you find a favorite in the comments or on Instagram. xo