We woke up to temps in the 60s and every fiber of my being was tempted to call summer quits and starting pinning fall porch decorations while cozying up in a sweater with an autumnal candle burning in the background. However, I know this southern cold front is temporary and we’ll be back to balmy, hot temperatures through at least mid-September.
To help you embrace the last of summer with a little more ease, this finds under $100 was inspired by one of my personal favorite summer materials: linen. Linen lends a relaxed look to any outfit, has subtle texture to add interest, and (best of all) is highly breathable. Summer isn’t over yet, and there’s still plenty of time to wear these beautiful staples.
- This Everlane Shirt looks so cute tucked into chinos and has stellar reviews. Also comes in white and black.
- Linen jeans to transition from summer to fall. The toffee color is perfect for late August/September but the fabric will keep you cool. Size up.
- My Vince sneakers are some of my favorites in my closet and these slip-ons are more than 50% off. Highly recommend.
- Love the sable color of this knit tank top but the white is a great closet staple as well.
- These shorts are only $19, SO cute, and come in several colors. Great to throw over a bathing suit or to wear casually with a tank top.
- I gasped when I saw this halter sweater because I’m such a sucker for unique tops with fun details. Grab it before it sells out!
- This linen headband is a little nod to summer. I like to wear mine with my hair down and curled.
- Love the V-back on this Topshop jumpsuit. It’s machine washable which is always a win with delicate linen pieces.
- I always have my eye out for cute baseball caps in feminine colors/textures for walks around the neighborhood, casual Saturdays, and (eventually) ball games.
- This knit sweater is a great transitional piece, especially if you live in a warm climate. Wear now in the A/C and layer later with a cardigan or trench coat.