I’m not sure about you, but springtime is on my brain. With all the snow and rain across the country, I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re dreaming about warmer weather, too! One of my favorite things to do in my free time is browse new collections from my favorite shops, and lately my wish list is full of spring-friendly pieces like trench coats, white sneakers, white dresses, and spring tops.
Click the collage below to shop it right away, or scroll down for styling notes on each piece. xo!
- A trench coat is one of my spring essentials, and this option has excellent reviews and a detachable hood.
- I love my Quay sunglasses year-round, but especially as the weather warms up! Seen on me here.
- I’m considering adding an ATM Schoolboy Tee to my closet this spring—people rave about their fit, quality, and versatility. More colors here.
- I love a good heeled sandal for spring date nights, and these are under $60.
- Veja has the cutest sneakers! I love the laid back look of the three-lock style with jeans or shorts.
- Citizens of Humanity is quickly becoming one of my favorite denim brands. The ‘Charlotte’ is my go-to.
- A cute neutral bag under $60 with gold hardware for warmer weather.
- Love this smocked top—I’d pair with denim shorts, sandals, and a crossbody bag on vacation.
- A similar top in cream, and linen helps keep you cool!
- Peachy tie-waist shorts to pair with a tee, blouse, or dress up for date night.
- We have a beach getaway planned in two weeks and this white mini dress is coming along. Will style it like this.
- Perfect pair of go-with-anything, neutral espadrille sandals.