Looking for info about this year’s sale? See my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale guide!
My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 picks are here! Like last year, I spent hours sifting through the online catalog preview, adding select items to my Wish List from brands I love and trust. In this post, I’m sharing the best of the best from the sale—these are my top picks and the items I’ll be adding to my cart.
If you find the sale a little overwhelming and overdone, please know that you’re not alone. There are thousands of items included and it can feel like every influencer out there has 500 “favorite” coats, sweaters, booties, and jeans. I try to cut through the clutter and share only the things I think you’ll absolutely love, focusing on classic staples that will be a versatile addition to your closet.
If you’re new to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, my guide breaks down what it is, dates, and everything you need to know about the sale. As a recap, the sale is a one-time annual event that includes brand new arrivals and current season products, so you’ll be shopping pieces that fit the bill for the upcoming fall season perfectly.
Cardmembers can shop early by status (ie Icons shop first), but everyone can preview the sale online as of July 6th. As a Nordstrom cardholder, I can begin shopping the sale today at 3AM EST via Early Access. If you’re not sure what Nordstrom Club Status you have, you can find out on the Nordy Club page by clicking My Account. I’ll be sharing more try on photos, videos, and product reviews of my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale top picks in my Shop and on Instagram, so make sure you’re following along for more sale content.
PS—If you’re looking for a broader round-up of sale items, you can find them in my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 Catalog overview post. There, I break down what I think is worth taking a look at by category, from sweaters and cardigans to pants and leggings, activewear, home decor, and more. If you haven’t previewed the sale at all yet, that post is a great place start.
Without further ado, here are my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 picks!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 Picks
- Steve Madden Cedar Bootie: There’s always one great pair of booties, and these are my pick this year. The tan suede color goes with just about anything, and the cutout is a nice touch to flatter the legs.
- True & Co. True Body Triangle Strap Convertible Bralette: I’ve been gravitating away from traditional bras recently, and this bralette is a buttery soft option available in five colors.
- BlankNYC The Madison Ripped Crop Straight Leg Jeans: I love the distressing on these high-waisted, straight leg jeans, which are the perfect length to pair with ankle booties and a chic blazer this fall.
- AllSaints Kita Leather Shoulder/Crossbody Bag: I hardly ever buy bags during as I’m not as into brands they traditionally carry, like Tory Burch, but this tote has a classic look that I absolutely love. It comes in 3 colors.
- Free People Swim Too Deep Turtleneck Sweater: This oversized sweater was re-released by Free People (I had it a few seasons ago), and I plan to get it in ivory. The perfect under $100 chunky knit to tuck into jeans or layer over Spanx faux leather leggings.
- PMD Pro Clean Rose Quartz Facial Cleansing Device: My longtime favorite cleansing brush is many years old, so I’m refreshing with this one. It cleanses and heats to help products absorb. The less expensive, non-heated version is also included in the sale.
- Zella Amazing Crewneck Sweatshirt: I bought this sweatshirt in gray at last year’s sale and wore it all the time with joggers. It’s held up so well through many workouts and washes. I highly recommend it—see more of my activewear picks from Nike, Adidas, etc. here.
- Gorjana Palm Coin Pendant Necklace: I’m a jewelry minimalist, avoiding hoop earrings and statement pieces and usually opting for delicate rings and bracelets. However, I know this gold necklace will look beautiful layered over v-neck cashmere sweaters, so it’s definitely going in my cart!
- Sam Edelman Olly Knee High Boot: I don’t have a classic knee high black boot in my fall wardrobe, so I plan to order these. The block heel will make them comfortable, and the generous calf width is great for pulling them over skinny jeans.
- AllSaints Rib Knit Ruana: I have always been a huge fan of ponchos and ruanas, so I’m considering this one in charcoal and beige. Throwing a ruana over a long sleeve top, jeans, and boots is one of my favorite effortless fall outfits.
- Vince Merino Wool Blend Longline Cardigan: I had such a hard time narrowing down to a single favorite coat because there are some gorgeous ones at the anniversary sale this year! Ultimately, I went with this long cardigan coat as it comes in gray, beige, and black, and I the of Vince outerwear is second to none.
- Vince Long-Sleeve Mock Neck Knit Dress: This pullover beauty has a thin tie to accentuate the waist and would look beautiful with over-the-knee or knee-high boots for date night and mules for the office.
Keep in mind that I shared more Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks in my catalog post. Think of this post as the best of the best from the sale that I recommend buying, while the catalog post is a roundup of good deals by category, whether you’re interested in a Barefoot Dreams throw blanket and all things home decor, Ugg slippers and cozy loungewear, wardrobe essentials (think t-shirts, bras, and underwear).
Note: Some of the top picks I’ve listed above may sell out before public access, but adding an item to your Wish List on Nordstrom.com should automatically set up restock alert notifications for you. I highly recommend doing this for pieces you love as Nordstrom typically restocks at least once throughout the sale. Happy shopping!