Today I’m introducing a new series on NatalieYerger.com, which you can expect every weekend. What’s it all about? While many of my posts on the blog are more curated and editorial in nature, I also love sharing things I’m discovering on a day to day basis, from style to healthy eating, interior design, great reads, and lifestyle tips. Each weekend, I’ll be posting things that caught my attention that I think you’d like to know about. In short, it’s a weekly compilation of things I’ve discovered and am excited about. Enjoy!
Summer is finally here and we are feeling the heat in North Carolina. I’ve spent the last week recovering from an accident with my pup that caused a black eye, but the weekend is looking up. Tonight I’m headed to a girls night (we’re making Asian together) and tomorrow we’re going to start sampling paint colors for our home’s interior. Keep scrolling for weekend notes!
1. A supplement for incredible sleep and workout recovery.
2. This off the shoulder tank adds a touch of feminine to a casual look.
3. This book is my inspiration for our home.
4. A DIY technique I’m using to create vintage book lookalikes.
6. I’ve been using this huge cup for morning smoothies.
7. What’s on my to do list this summer.
8. This blush in ‘ecstacy’ lasts a full year and is beautiful in summer.
9. National Geographic’s Top 10 Summer Destinations.
10. Slides under $100 for an easy throw on.