This week absolutely flew by. We’ve had a fun last few days with my in-laws in town and today we’re hosting a friend’s baby’s first birthday party! The week ahead will be a sweet one with the Fourth. Happy weekend!
1. Outfits, pool essentials, and a tablescape for the Fourth of July.
2. I’ve never seen a shirt dress this unique, and I love it.
3. A Guide to Starting Over from Emily P. Freeman.
4. The Nordstrom Anniversary sale begins in just a few weeks.
5. Been reading this book about a woman’s year without the internet.
6. Just received affordable rug in sand for our back porch.
8. Thinking about asking for this neutral apple watch band for my birthday.
9. Adore this feminine, soft top.
10. This is the moodboard I created for our home.