1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
Some of my favorite Christmas gifts have been beauty-related. It feels exciting and luxurious to receive a new tool, beauty set, or makeup piece I either haven’t heard of before or have been dying to try. I gathered a list of ideas for the beauty-lover in your life, guaranteed to make them smile this holiday season. Also, today is the start of the Seasonal Sephora Sale that lasts until Monday, November 19. Everything is 15% off – so it’s the perfect time to shop for beauty items. Scroll down for gifts under $100 and gifts under $50.
- BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Gloss Kit // A set of highly-rated glossy neutrals for the girl who prefers a lighter lip.
- Jo Malone White Moss & Snowdrop Perfume // Christmas in a bottle, with a scent that lasts from dawn to dusk.
- Chanel Brush Up Makeup Brush Kit // A knock-out gift that will last. For the girl who appreciates quality brushes.
- Silk Sleep Mask // Gift this incredibly soft eye mask to a momma who needs her beauty sleep.
- Cuyana Leather Cases // Co-designed with a makeup artist, this case has ideal compartments and is perfect for traveling.
- Mason Pearson Pocket Brush // This pocket edition of my favorite brush is great for long locks & smooth ponytails.
- Kevin Aucoin Eyelash Curler // An eyelash curler that’s a step above the rest. Just read the reviews to see why.
- Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual // This book is on my wishlist! It has imagery and advice for a variety of skin tones.
- Guerlain Body Lotion // Perfect for the winter months when skin needs a dose of moisture to create that supple, soft feel.
- GHD Classic Curling Iron // My curls last forever and look natural with my GHD – not too stiff or too Shirley Temple like.
My Picks from the Sephora Sale
1. Tarte Glossy Lip Paint in Hella // My go-to nude lip gloss when I want to soften things up. Every time I wear this on Instagram stories, you guys ask about it!
2. Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder // There really isn’t another setting powder on the market that’s as loved by makeup artists, everyday gals, and celebrities alike.
3. Caudalie Lip Conditioner // The sophisticated “chapstick” I always have in my bag.
4. Dior Brown Eyeliner // This creamy eyeliner goes on smooth and is easily smudged within the first minute or so, but then it stays for hours. I use this for my smoky eye.
5. GHD or T3 Curler // I use my GHD when I want more texture and body, and the T3 when I want a smoother, straighter curl. You can’t go wrong! Both are incredible.
6. Anastasia Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette // Mentioned above, but I had to include it in my favorites too because it’s just that good! It has colors every girl needs in her kit (deep black, creamy nude, gold highlight) and fun in-betweens for creating soft daytime looks or bold nighttime eyes.
7. Too Faced Mascara // The dark black mascara I choose for date nights, weddings, and special events.
8. Tarte Clay Blush // My go-to blush for winter in ‘Sensual.’ Gives a natural flush without a fake, rougy look.
9. Lancome Highlighter // THE highlighter. None compares. I cannot believe this isn’t talked about more often. It makes a world of difference, adding a soft glow to my entire face and somehow making my skin look smoother. I wear 02, luminous gold.
10. IT Cosmetics CC Cream // I reach for this when I want fuller coverage (I normally don’t wear foundation). It wears just as the name implies: your skin but better.
Beauty Gifts Under $100
Self-Tan Face Drops // My favorite self-tanning product for the face. It doesn’t cause breakouts and the color is very gradual and natural.
Set of 3 Tom Ford Lipsticks // I’ve mentioned these lipsticks before on the blog! Pigmented, glossy, and neutral. Yes, please.
GrandeLASH // The lash growth serum I swear by. I used this before my wedding and buy once a year for a boost (that lasts year-round!).
Peter Thomas Ross Mask Set // With $250 in products for $75, this set is an amazing deal. These masks have incredible reviews, too!
More gifts under $100 below…
Beauty Gifts Under $50
Beauty Blender Ornament / A festive way to gift this essential makeup tool.
Soft Glam Palette // My favorite eye shadow palette for day and night, with 14 shades that are perfect for fall and winter.
Clear Case // I always carry a case like this in my bag to make essentials (lip conditioner, etc.) easy to find.
Makeup Organizer // I am in love with this bag. You can fit anything and everything in it (makeup, brushes, skin care products) and it travels well.
More gifts under $50 below…