Anyone close to me knows that I’ve always been active. It’s one of the ways I release stress and find time to myself. With many setting goals for the new year and attempting to find new ways to get moving in spite of the cold, it’s a great time to give gifts that inspire a comfortable, fun athletic experience.
1. Zella Pullover / Under $100, it’s the perfect lightweight pullover to go from work (or bed!) to gym. The reflective trim helps keep city-dwellers and runners safe.
2. Triangle Pouch / For the girl who prefers not to carry a full-size gym bag, this tiny pouch will hold her headphones and some cash.
3. Sport Spray / A great gym bag addition to fresh and deodorize after a light workout.
4. Phys. Ed. Bath Soak / This soak has Epsom salts and essential oils (tumeric!) to promote recovery and relaxation post-workout.
5. APL Sneakers / I’ve heard wonderful things about APL sneakers as a catch-all shoe for training, running, and walking. They come in a variety of pretty colors and this version is included in the big Shopbop sale.
6. BKR Water Bottle / This glass water bottle feels luxurious to sip out of and is a great alternative to plastic bottles day after day.
8. Alo Pullover / Under $100 and perfect for staying warm and cozy to and from the gym.
9. Alo Leggings / I own these leggings in the gravel color and love them. They pull you in in all the right places, are high-waisted, and under $100.
Fitness Gifts Under $100
The color of this long-sleeve dri-fit top is among my favorites. A loosely fitted, breathable pullover is perfect for warm ups, cool-downs, and days off. And one an never have too many cute athletic socks.
Fitness Gifts Under $50
My favorite headband for flyaways is a great stocking stuffer, and I love this Kopari set for cleaning up after the gym (includes my everyday deodorant. If she’s into meal prepping, a few containers, a healthy recipe book, and this oil mister would make a sweet gift.