I’m excited about today’s post because I know you guys love a deal as much as I do! Below I’m sharing some of my favorite discoveries under $100 for spring, from affordable sunglasses to woven bags, rompers, and more.
1 / Tie Front Shirt 2 / Woven Bag 3 / Sunglasses 4 / Romper 5 / Fringe Hoops 6 / Sandals 7 /Yellow Maxi 8 / Peach Blouse 9 / Nude Lip Gloss 10 / Sneakers 11 / White Tee 12 / Stacking Rings 13/ Embroidered Hoops 14 / Shortalls 15 / Stretch Ankle Jeans
1. Love this tie-front shirt for pairing with high-waisted shorts.
4. The print, the buttons, the color – I love everything about this romper. Would pair well with the sneakers or sandals below.
5. The gold color of these fringe hoops caught my eye.
7. Easy lace-ups to pair with cutoff denim or even a midi dress for work or play.
8. The muted yellow gives this maxi dress a skin-flattering tone.
9. Peach, embroidery, bow in the back – yes please to this blouse.
10. My go-to lip gloss for spring (in ‘Hella’).
11. Everyone needs an easy tee for laid back spring weekends.
13. These hoop earrings are made of embroidered thread!
14. Is it really spring or summer in the south without a pair of shortalls?
15. Finally, Levi’s that have a bit of stretch. The ankle style is ideal for warm weather.