- This white bodysuit’s tee-style fit is ideal for pairing with denim or a pretty midi skirt come spring.
- I’ve been looking for a small, classic cardholder that isn’t too trendy, and I think this brown Rag & Bone option might be the ticket. Also in black.
- This blush Vince slip skirt is perfect for Valentine’s Day. Only a few left—similar here if sold out.
- My sister let me borrow her Ugg boots when she was home for the holidays, and I’m now convinced that I need this mini pair.
- If you have brown, green, or hazel eyes, this new Charlotte Tilbury shadow palette in ‘Neutral’ would make them pop.
- I wasn’t convinced about the Gua Sha (face sculpting) trend until I found Danna at @noyskincare. I’ll be adding it to my ice rolling routine.
- This patterned headband under $20 goes with all hair colors & would look great with loose curls and a white dress. I also love this one.
- A classic trench with feminine details for spring. I shared more trench coats I love in last year’s roundup.
- This sleeveless turtleneck is a great transitional piece. Style it with loungewear now (see an idea here) or a skirt in early spring.
- This ribbed henley (in cream and black) is perfect for cozying up at home.
More Finds Under $200
Meets the new finds under $200 section! Sometimes I discover a piece that’s a hair over $100 or is reasonably priced for the quality, so those are the things you’ll find here. Enjoy!