I’ve been sharing my daily outfits over on Instagram stories, and it’s no surprise that the majority this month have been dresses! This is the time of year when I fall back in love with them—they’re easy to slip on, are airy and light, and can be dressed up and down.
Lately my go to has been flowy, romantic maxi dresses with soft details like puff sleeves, floral prints, and smocking. With spring in full swing and summer closer than we think, I wanted to share 10 romantic long dresses that are perfect for right now.
And honestly, I couldn’t stop at just 10 because there are so many gorgeous styles this season! So if you scroll a little further down, you’ll see a colorful selection of even more to browse at a variety of price points. Enjoy!
10 Romantic Long Dresses
- Anthropologie Long Sleeve Maxi Dress—This option under $200 is probably my favorite on the list. Perfect for so many settings, from outdoor weddings to casual errands to brunch, etc. Sleeves are great for cool spring evenings!
- Staud Vincent Maxi Dress—This is the dress I’m wearing in this post, and I’m so happy with my purchase. I love how it marries elements of a shirt dress (pockets, buttons) with romantic details (gathered neck, puff sleeves) for an elevated feel. Love it in yellow as well!
- One Shoulder Maxi Dress—This yellow maxi is my favorite option on this list under $100. Wear it to a shower, a nice brunch, or even as a spring wedding guest dress.
- Ruffle Scoop Neck Maxi Dress—A list of romantic dresses wouldn’t be complete without a floral print. This Boden dress is made of breathable cotton for the hottest days, and I love how the fabric belt creates a waist without compromising the flowy feel!
- Tiered Tie Shoulder Maxi Dress—I just ordered this dress in easy-to-style beige but it also comes in a sky blue that would be perfect for July 4th.
- Melon Orange Maxi Dress—Brights are on trend this spring and orange/grapefruit tones have been some of my favorites to experiment with! They look beautiful against every skin tone. This v-neck maxi also comes in white if you want to play it safe.
- Floral Print Maxi Dress—This maxi has so many amazing details, from the asymmetrical hem to the open back, lace-up closure, shoulder ruffles, and pleating. Perfect dressy romantic option for warm weather events.
- Jersey Maxi Dress—Love this sundress under $100 for feeling a little romantic while keeping things casual. Would look great layered with a button up shirt (knotted in the front) or a sweater draped over the shoulders.
- Doen Floral Maxi Dress—Even though they cost a pretty penny, I’ve never been disappointed with a Doen dress. This one is a gorgeous blue/marigold print for summertime—lots more maxis to explore directly via their website!
- Waimari A-Line Maxi Dress—This is a new-to-me brand whose dresses caught my eye. They have a very boho/beachy take on cutouts, chiffon, and lace that’s perfect for vacation or a summer bride.