Outfit Details: Theory dress, old (similar under $100 here and here)
Happy Weekend! It has been a stormy few weeks here in North Carolina, but the sun is peeking through this weekend I’m planning on spending as much time outside as I can. Today I’m headed to my sister-in-law’s baby shower, and tonight we may go out to try a new cocktail bar. What are your weekend plans?
1. I shared budget lookalikes for designer summer staples.
2. Been wearing these neutral Asics on my morning walks.
3. “Won’t You Be My Neighbor,” a film about the host of Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood, is a moving documentary worth seeing.
4. In my my birthday Q&A, I answered questions from health to style, blogging, and my personal life.
5. Love this color board by our wedding planner and use it often for my style and home mood boards.
6. Itching to make this beautiful fall salad at home.
7. Eyeing this tassel keychain in gold & burgundy.
8. These were my Best Buys of July.
9. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale ends this Sunday. If you’re last chance shopping, see my favorite picks from all categories here and what I bought here.
10. Currently gathering inspiration as we plan to repaint our home’s exterior.
11. These Nike slip-on sandals are under $20 and perfect for around the home or pre/post-workout.