Shopping for men can prove challenging, but this year I recruited David to share some of his personal favorite items and the gifts he thinks men will enjoy the most. If you’re stuck on what to get your husband, brother, dad, or really any guy, hopefully these gifts for him will give you some ideas that he’s sure to love and use!
Click here for items David owns and loves.
Click here for gifts under $50 and $100.
Click here for stocking stuffers.
Gifts David Owns and Loves
- David uses this Theragun (currently on sale) regularly for sore muscles and to relax. There’s also a mini version under $200 (also on sale).
- A duffle is a versatile gift that can work for the gym or weekend trips. His favorite is this L.L. Bean bag under $100.
- We gifted this self-heating mug to David’s dad several Christmases ago—it’s practical and has a “cool” factor if he’s into tech/electronics.
- These chukka boots are probably David’s most-worn shoe. They work for the office, date night, and casual outfits.
- I bought David this water bottle to help him stay hydrated throughout the day and he loves it.
- Great for cross-training, crossfit, and light cardio, these sneakers are David’s favorite for working out.
- This electric shaver is gentle but gives an incredibly close shave—David’s used it for over a year now and has never nicked himself.
- I bought this $24 charging station for David last Christmas and was so surprised how much he loved it. He even brings it when we travel!
- This Scrabble game has a classic look so that it can double as decor. Also love this vintage poker set. Pair it with these card-inspired appetizer trays for game-time snacks.
- My top recommendation from this list, David uses this secure folding backpack every day for work and as his carry on bag. It fits his laptop & much more and keeps them safe.
- David wears these soled slippers every morning for fetch with Huck outdoors and around the house while he has coffee. Similar here if sold out.
- You can never go wrong with a hoodie. This one’s made from terry, so it can be worn with sweatpants or jeans and fades (in a good, vintage way) over time.
Budget-Friendly Gifts for Him
Click either collage to shop or browse using the carousels below.
Stocking Stuffers for Him
Click the collage to shop or browse using the carousel below.