We visited the N.C. mountains for my 30th birthday this past weekend, and on the drive back I realized it’s been months since I shared finds under $100. You guys love these posts, so here are a few affordable pre-fall home and style favorites I’ve been loving lately. Enjoy—xo!
White Blouse / Levi’s / Brown Eyeliner / Silk Scarf / Yellow Smocked Top / Blue Floral Top / Colander / Twist-Front Top / Earrings / Alo Yoga Sweatshirt
- This blouse is in one of my most-loved Pinterest outfit pins ever, and I’m so happy they continuously restock it!
- These Levi’s have the perfect cut for booties and are part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year.
- Been using this eyeliner in ‘scotch’ to add soft definition to my lower lash line. It’s the perfect shade for creating looks like this one.
- This silky scarf can be tied in your hair for summer and around your neck as an accent for fall.
- Love this $30 sunkissed smocked tank to pair with denim shorts, linen pants, or a flowy skirt.
- This blue floral top reminds me of high-end feminine brands like DÔEN.
- A berry colander that’s functional and a pretty addition to a neutral kitchen.
- This twist-front top comes in 5 colors and can be layered for early fall. It’s already the most-clicked item from my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 top picks.
- Pretty gold and labradorite earrings for date night or home.
- Alo Yoga has the softest loungewear. I love this cozy oxblood sweatshirt for fall (Edit: I realized this piece is $108 after publishing, but the quality is so great that I decided to keep it in the list. Here’s a similar option under $100!).