The High/Low: Fall Neutrals Now
I’ve been on a major color kick in this month’s High/Lows, so I figured it was time to introduce some neutrals! Early fall brings a fresh set of neutral colors, and the chocolate browns, creams, and beiges are a welcome change as the weather cools off. Having a few of these on hand, especially in the basics (outerwear, footwear, simple sweaters, pants) can make the transition from summer to fall a little smoother.
- These sneakers under $100 have suede and a neutral palette for a practical and chic feel.
- Don’t miss the J.Crew Ella if you’re looking for a layer under $200 to cozy up in. The muted beige is so versatile and currently 40% off. Size down and don’t wait because it sells quickly!
- This Toteme chocolate coat is a striking piece for chillier days. It’s on my wishlist for our Paris trip in October.
- This creamy sleeveless sweater is a great transitional piece. When it actually starts feeling like autumn, pair with denim, your favorite booties, and a jacket on top.
- My favorite wide leg pants are now available in brown. The fit is perfect, especially if you’re tall! Size down if you’re between sizes.
- These brown suede mules under $200 at Banana Republic remind me of my Jenni Kayne pair (I actually prefer the stacked heel on BR’s).
It was hard to choose what to feature in this week’s edit because there are so many beautiful early fall neutrals dropping, so I included even more High/Low picks to mix and match in the widget below!