Happy Saturday! Been taking a little break from Instagram, so you guys are getting all the exclusive content right here in this week’s notes. Sharing the jaw clip I’ve been wearing to prevent damage, bridal shower dress ideas, my go-to spring shoes, and more in this week’s notes. Enjoy!
Weekend notes is a weekly series where I round up recent blog posts, daily looks, link requests, and FAQs. If you have a question or request, leave a comment or send me a DM on Instagram.
Click the images to shop products directly.
1. What do you spend ballpark annually for skincare treatments/maintenance?
This year I plan to do four BBL treatments (~$400/piece) and may do a Halo treatment at some point (not sure the cost). Skin is by far my biggest optional investment. Full blog post coming on my routine soon!
2. Bridal shower dress ideas?
For guests, love this dress under $100, this floral maxi, and this mini dress. For the bride, a simple sundress like this or this, or a slip dress like this. You could also switch it up with breezy pants and a cream bodysuit.
3. Do you have favorite clean makeup brands?
I plan to experiment more with clean makeup this year. I really like Tata Harper (the lip2cheek blush in ‘Very Popular’ is amazing!) and have heard great things about Westman Atelier.
4. Did you buy anything from the Sephora sale?
I (foolishly) restocked tons of makeup and hair care right before the sale! If I were shopping it I’d get this brow growth serum, this illuminating concealer/CC cream, and my Oribe shampoo and conditioner.
5. What’s in your closet as far as spring shoes go?
These super casual slides, these date night heels, these elevated slides, these white sneakers, and casual sandals similar to these.
- Been using this $6 jaw clip instead of hair ties to minimize damage.
- My review of the T3 Micro curling iron (currently 20% off!).
- 8 ways to style a coverup + swimsuit.
- My favorite clothing find from the week!
- Helped a friend pick this sweet dress for maternity shoot.
- How to layer your skin care products correctly.
- Have a few of these pretty notebooks on my desk at all times.
- Love this influencer’s monthly playlists. They’re so calming.
- Beautiful woven placemats for outdoor dining.
- A roundup of romantic floral pieces for springtime.