Happy weekend! Sharing my go-to detangler for summer frizz, 12 gorgeous one-piece swimsuits, my favorite vases for fresh flowers, and more in this weekend’s notes. Enjoy!
Weekend notes is a weekly series where I round up recent blog posts, daily looks, link requests, and FAQs. If you have a question or request, leave a comment or send me a DM on Instagram.
Click the images to shop products directly.
1. Where can I find details on the outfits you share on Instagram?
Almost everything is in the Shop (my LIKEtoKNOW.it page) or here on the blog. If you have the LIKEtoKNOW.it app, you can search within the Shop (white sneakers, floral dress, etc.). You can always DM me if you need a link to a specific item!
2. Source for the bed swing on your back porch?
We ordered it from Vintage Porch Swings several years ago and LOVE it. Style is the Avari with white Sunbrella cushions.
3. Everyday totes that fit a laptop/work materials?
4. Favorite vases you own? Love that you always have fresh flowers in your rooms!
It’s so hard to choose! I use and love my glass vases from Amazon and Home Goods every single week. This ceramic vase in size medium is great for when I’m lazy about changing water. This mini pitcher vase for fresh cut flowers.
5. I’m looking to get my hair toned to your color, but I don’t know what type of blonde it is. Is it a natural blonde toner?
My hair is 99% my natural color (more on that journey here), but I recently got a little balayage for a pop. We do it at the ends so that I don’t need to get it redone if I don’t want to once it grows out. I ask for a very natural look.
6. LOVE the top you were wearing in your Airwrap stories. Can you share?
- Five spring jacket styles every wardrobe needs.
- An outfit I’ve been repeating at home lately.
- Hydrating vs. moisturizing skin—what’s the difference?
- The tie-back bow top I was wearing in my stories.
- These heeled sandals look so cute with jeans (under $100).
- My all-time favorite detangler to fight humidity.
- The best skin care devices by concern.
- My favorite coffee table books (most under $50).
- An outdoor table under $400 plus chairs to go with.
- My honest review of the T3 Micro curling iron.