Happy Friday! David and I are in San Diego on a work trip this weekend, and it feels so good to be back in Cali. Yesterday on IG I shared that we’re renting a house here this summer! Follow along to see what we’re up to & what I wear throughout our stay.
Weekend notes are a weekly series where I round up recent blog posts, daily looks, link requests, and FAQs. If you have a question or request, leave a comment or send me a DM on Instagram.
Click the images to shop products directly.
1. Neutral heels that are actually comfortable? All the “nice” brands hurt my feet.
I love Sarah Flint shoes—they’re made in the same factories as Louboutins but don’t hurt. I have the 100mm nude pumps but love these styles as well! If you decide to treat yourself, get $50 off your first pair with code SARAHFLINT-BANATALIEY.
2. I found you through your natural hair color journey post—if I’m currently platinum blonde, can I go back to my honey color?
So glad you found the post! I went from platinum blonde to my natural hair color, so it’s definitely possible. Let your hairstylist know about your goal and work with them to create a roadmap. I shared more tips in this Instagram reel.
3. Do you like the Revlon blow drying brush? I know you mentioned you bought it awhile ago.
The Revlon is great if you’re on a budget and want a faster blow dry 1-2 x per week. I wouldn’t use it often as it gets very hot, and I noticed a lot of breakage. While pricey, the Dyson Airwrap (smoothing attachment) is better for hair health.
4. Undergarments to wear with sheer clothing?
5. Favorite nail colors for spring?
6. Neutral coffee table books + styling tips?
7. What to wear on date nights this spring? Restaurants are starting to open up a little more near me.
- My MIL sent me these vases; love how they look in a trio.
- This cotton dress is perfect for a shower/graduation! More white dresses here.
- This $68 babydoll blouse is so cute on. Strappy tan option here.
- The 10 spring essentials every woman should have in her closet.
- My favorite spring perfume—excited to try the candle as well.
- Been cooking from this healthy book—everything’s delicious so far!
- Love this under $100 shift dress to pair with sandals.
- The Celine lookalike sunglasses I wear—only $15!
- 13 things I use every day working from home.