Happy Friday! The weather is warming up quick around here (we hit 88º this week), but the bright side is that I have lots of spring/summer looks for you coming up this month! I shared an updated hair Q&A and loose curls tutorial on Instagram stories—it’s saved in my highlights in case you missed it. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Weekend notes is a weekly series where I round up recent blog posts, outfits, and FAQs. If you have a question or request, leave a comment or send me a DM on Instagram.
Click the images to shop products directly.
1. Where do you go for your skincare treatments?
I go to Azura Skin Care in Cary, NC. Ask for Hope, Jenny, or Jessie!
2. Any Amazon faves? I love hearing what people buy.
We have a few things we re-order or have bought and use daily! I’ll try to make a full list. Recent favorite Amazon purchases…a t-shirt dress (seen here), coffee table books, $6 blush, sandals, blonde bobbi pins, eye shadow, and this time management cube.
3. What’s your go-to order from Starbucks?
Grande cold brew with almond milk and extra ice in a venti cup. Been loving the iced shaken espresso (no syrup, sub almond milk) lately too!
4. How long does the Brazilian Blowout you get last? I’ve heard the first treatment washes out after just three months.
My first treatment lasted about 6 months, but how long it lasts depends on your upkeep and how often you wash it. The more treatments that I get, the longer I notice I can go between treatments. There’s a full review of the process here with common questions!
5. I noticed you got a pair of Golden Goose sneakers! Do you like them?
Yes and no. I like the design and love the colorway I purchased, but I mean…they’re SO expensive. I plan to do a full review in 6-12 months once I’ve some time with them!
6. Do you plan to do a summer capsule blog post?
Kind of! I’ll be sharing my summer essentials (similar to how I did for spring and winter)—I think the shorter, tighter list is just more fun & manageable for you guys!
- Got these summer slippers—love the cork base for the yard/driveway.
- My honest review of the Samsung Frame Art TV.
- A straw bag for summer with elevated details (under $100 option here).
- Four slip skirt and sneaker outfit ideas for spring.
- Top five reader favorites from last week.
- Finally found lookalikes for the vintage bread boards in our kitchen.
- Will be styling this under $100 white linen top next week!
- These affordable beige slide sandals have great reviews.
- This nude lip gloss has the best understated shimmer—been wearing daily.
- My go-to cutoffs for summer—just ordered this high-waisted pair too!