Happy happy Friday! On my list this weekend is to bring fresh flowers into the house, do a little grilling, and read on the back porch. I hope you guys are enjoying the longer days and warmer weather as much as I am! Below, how I’m growing out my brows, my favorite clothing shops, and an interview with a designer than really resonates on aesthetics, success, and social media. xo!
Weekend notes is a weekly series where I round up recent blog posts, outfits, and FAQs. If you have a question or request, leave a comment or send me a DM on Instagram.
Click the images to shop products directly.
1. Can you share the products you used to style your hair curly this week on IG stories?
The leave-in conditioner and wide-tooth comb I used are linked here. I don’t keep curly hair products at home anymore (since I rarely style it curly), but in the past I’ve used this gel.
2. Clear heels that don’t look too trendy?
3. Do you use a brow growth serum or micro blade? They look fuller lately!
4. How do the Frame jeans from your sneaker post fit? TTS?
5. Favorite places to shop for clothing? How do you find the things you share?
Oh man, I have so many. Off the top of my head, Bloomingdales, Shopbop, and Moda Operandi, but that’s just the tippy top of the list. I’ll write a full blog post on where I shop soon. If I’m looking for something specific, I use ShopStyle.com and filter by price/category.
- One of my favorite designers on success, aesthetics as a feeling, and gathering inspiration from social media.
- An all-white business casual look for the office or meetings.
- The customizable planner I use to keep all things blog + personal organized.
- This hyaluronic acid lip plumper has 5-star reviews, so I’m trying it out. Will report back!
- Normally not one for stripes, but I love this classic look of this sweater under $150.
- My favorite outfit I styled from the week (the neutral moto is beautiful in person!).
- Currently updating our patio, and I’m loving this look. More of my outdoor inspiration here.
- Added this digital art (actual art piece here) to our Frame TV. TV review coming next week!
- A unique romper for summer date nights. Also love this under $100 option.
- The white one-piece swimsuit I wore in the Turks is on sale. Seen on me here.