Happy Friday! Weekend notes are a weekly series where I round up recent blog posts, daily looks, link requests, and reader FAQs. If you have a question or request, leave a comment or send me a DM on Instagram.
Click the images to shop products directly.
1. How does the Rhode Resort dress you shared fit?
I’m 5’9″ and took a size small. It has an A-line cut that’s designed to be worn with or without the rope tie, but I always wear it with. Similar, under $100 option here.
2. What color are your shutters? Do you know where you got your wood front door?
Our shutters are Spring Bud by Benjamin Moore & the wood door was there when we moved in.
3. Favorite flat sandals for spring and summer?
For budget-friendly options (under $100), this pair, this pair, and this pair. As an investment, this pair, this pair, this pair, and this pair.
4. Cute white dresses for the beach or spring in general?
Shared lots of options at different price points in this post!
5. Go-to denim for spring? I’m struggling to find a pair.
I always gravitate toward a lighter pair like these for everyday, and these are the best white jeans in my closet by a long shot.
Most popular content & what I’m loving lately.
1. Love this sweet under $100 top for spring.
2. Been using this bronzer in 02—the right mix of subtle/glowy.
3. Got this simple bag for errands/the gym.
4. Six outfit ideas for date night or a spring wedding.
5. Beautiful coffee table books (options under $50).
6. Healthy Starbucks drinks that actually taste amazing.
7. The best interiors Etsy shops, by one of my favorite designers.
8. My face sunscreen (that doesn’t cause breakouts).
9. Last year’s spring capsule wardrobe (refresh coming soon!).
10. Ordered this highlighter/primer for spring that people rave about.
One thought on “Weekend Notes”
Thanks so much for sharing. I love all of your pieces and weekly favorites.